- This was made to create a divot in metal for our 1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals to sit in.
- Strike the stamp/punch a few times with your hammer to creat the divot. This works best on thicker metals (20g and thicker).
- A Swarovski crystal can then be glued into the divot and nestled in the flat circle. This lets the edge of the crystal sit "in" the metal protecting it from getting knocked off.
- Any strong glue will work, but we like to use Hypo Cement.
- Design measures: 1.8mm across.
- The 1.8mm design impresses slightly larger as it moves the metal which is perfect for the 1.8mm crystals.
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- We also carry this tool in a larger, 2.6mm size.
Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch
loading the player....
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on orders $35 or more: Just use coupon code: JULY2018
Love this smaller size crystal setter! Works great and makes it so easy, I just want to bling out everything!!
This tool is awesome as the little crystals are perfectly set. This adds beautiful little details to my jewelry and makes it look professional, because the crystals are not just glued on the surface of my metal. I love combining it with metal stamps that offer the perfect frame for the crystals like the new Art Deco pattern 1. Thanks beaducation for always inspiring me!
I'm not sure why I waited so long to buy this. Such a great tool