1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Ruby / Dark Pink, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS5.
- Pack of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I? love all of the flat back crystals! They are so elegant and add just the right bling to each product!
I use SO many of these on everything. They are great!