1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Crystal Volcano, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS5.
- Pack of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I adored this color in the larger crystals, so I had to get these in this new, tiny size. They change from red to pink to orange, depending on the light. Beautiful!
I have never seen this color of crystal in person and was amazed at how pretty it is! The crystals are so pretty the way they change color depending on the light. I like using this color in the fetch of the large boho arrow.
This is my favorite color!!!
Really fun, unique color! Love how it changes from red, orange, and pink! Had to have both sizes in this one too!!