1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Tanzanite, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS5.
- Pack of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Beautiful color, love all of the crystals
What a gorgeous color! I had the larger crystals, so I had to get these tiny ones also when they became available.
I love the tanzanite color. It is very true to a genuine tanzanite stone. I like using this color with the peacock feather stamps. I use the 1.8mm setter for these.
I love this color!!! I have it in both sizes now.
Gorgeous color, originally got in the sample pack, but had to come back for more!
I love this light purple. I used these on necklaces.