1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Crystal AB, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS5.
- Pack of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Very pretty crystals, very tiny so a jewel picker might save you a lot of frustration
I have never seen this color of crystal in person and was amazed at how pretty it is! I was enticed to get it after the crystal setter FB Live and am glad I did. I like using this color in the fetch of the large boho arrow and with the peacock feathers.
These are so pretty and pick up so many different colors.