2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Multi Colored (240pk)
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- 12 packs of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- January - Garnet (Siam)
- February - Amethyst (Amethyst)
- March - Aquamarine (Aquamarine)
- April - Diamond (Clear Crystal)
- May - Emerald (Emerald)
- June - Alexandrite (Light Amethyst)
- July - Ruby (Ruby)
- August - Peridot (Peridot)
- September - Sapphire (Sapphire)
- October - Tourmaline (Rose)
- November - Topaz (Topaz)
- December - Blue Zircon (Blue Zircon or Tanzanite)
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I finally got these tiny cuties! They were out of stock when I ordered my setter punch. I look forward to using them to add a pop of color to designs as well as little birthstones.
Easier to work with than the 1.8 and I'm so happy to have both!
So pretty! And great with beaducations 2.6 crystal setter
Love the crystals!! So easy to use and adds a beautiful touch of color!
Great way to get all the birthstones at once and have a nice supply on hand.
I love adding these to my Christmas ornaments! They add a little extra sparkle to catch the lights on the tree <3