1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Multi Colored Pack (240 pieces)
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS5.
- 12 packs of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- January - Garnet (Siam)
- February - Amethyst (Amethyst)
- March - Aquamarine (Aquamarine)
- April - Diamond (Clear Crystal)
- May - Emerald (Emerald)
- June - Alexandrite (Light Amethyst)
- July - Ruby (Ruby)
- August - Peridot (Peridot)
- September - Sapphire (Sapphire)
- October - Tourmaline (Rose)
- November - Topaz (Topaz)
- December - Blue Zircon (Blue Zircon or Tanzanite)
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I love that the Swarovski crystals are now offered in these larger sets. It makes it super easy to have a big variety of color and/or lets you know you have what you need for birthstone jewelry. This 1.8mm size is my favorite, too. It's just the right amount of color!
These are so pretty and work perfectly with the 1.8mm setter. Live them
I bought the kit and wanted additional crystals. This is a great size.
I love using these crystals to add a pop of color to my pieces! Great quality!
This is my second order of these crystals. I love the little bit of bling they add to bracelets and earrings. Make sure to shape your jewelry before setting the crystals. Pretty colors and sparkle.
Bits of Bling!