2.6mm Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch with Multi Pack of Swarovski Birthstone Crystals (240 pieces)
This is a new version of this tool as of 10/03/19
- This new version has a shorter tip and the face of the stamp has texture on it. The texture transfers to the metal when stamped and helps the glue "grab" and hold.
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- 12 packs of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- This stamp will work on stainless steel, however, it is very hard to displace that much metal when working on a hard metal like stainless.
- This was made to create a divot in metal for our 2.6mm Swarovski flat back crystals to sit in.
- Tool is made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel. It will arrive with a slight coat of oil to prevent rusting. Wipe oil away with a paper towel, do not use water.
- January - Garnet (Siam)
- February - Amethyst (Amethyst)
- March - Aquamarine (Aquamarine)
- April - Diamond (Clear Crystal)
- May - Emerald (Emerald)
- June - Alexandrite (Light Amethyst)
- July - Ruby (Ruby)
- August - Peridot (Peridot)
- September - Sapphire (Sapphire)
- October - Tourmaline (Rose)
- November - Topaz (Topaz)
- December - Blue Zircon (Blue Zircon or Tanzanite)
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch
loading the player....
This plain tool has so many uses, so many possibility's and it comes with just enough to get you started yaay it really does rock.
The tool is easy to use, makes the perfect impression for the beautiful crystals.
This is a very handy kit. The tool makes it very easy to set crystals securely. And Swarovski crystals are the best for sparkle! I use the recommended hypo cement and I've never had a crystal fall off. Bonus: I also use the setter as a circle stamp occasionally.
With this purchase I now own both setter sets. Loved the smaller one so much I had to go back for the larger one :) So easy to use and a great assortment of crystals to get you out of the gate.
I love these. I learned quickly not to set them too deep, it makes them harder to see. They come with the handy dandy setter and fit exactly into the indentation it makes.
I LOVE both crystal setting kits. Adds a bit of sparkle to any design pretty easily and great for birthstone settings where you don’t want a bunch of bulky charms. This is something I reach for regularly :-)
I love this set. The setter makes the perfect impression for the crystals and when it comes to crystals, Swarovski is where it's at! The set comes with the perfect amount of starter crystals with the most popular crystal colors. 2.6mm is also the right amount of sparkle without being over the top
This set is very nice and simple to use. It adds just the right amount of sparkle to a piece.
I am absolutely obsessed with these crystals. I find I want to add them to everything. I bought this set and the 1.8 set. And I'm glad I did, sometimes you need a little sparkle and sometimes you need just a little more. I also bought the Hypo Cement Glue and it works perfect. I love the tiny tip when adding these crystals to a piece. If you haven't bought this set yet, do it. You won't regret it!
I love love love this tool! Its super easy to use and makes a perfect spot for crystals. I also watched the product video which I found helpful.
So many beautiful colours, now just to decide which projects to use them in.
I love the crystal setter! I have only used it on aluminum and it makes a really nice impression.
OMG!!! Love this new setter design. I am always just looking for reasons to add crystals because it makes it so easy.