Crystal Katana Mixed Media Pick Up Tool
- Used to pick up flat back crystals and rhinestones.
- This tool leaves no residue.
- You will have less hand fatigue with the Katana than tweezers.
- Touch the wax tip onto the top of the crystal.
- Gently touch the crystal to the glue.
- Do not press hard into the glue.
- Lift the wax tip away from the crystal.
- Flip the Katana to the chrome end and firmly press the crystal to the glue to secure it.
- Tip is replaceable.
- Lasts for hundreds of thousands of crystals but then can be popped off and replaced with a fresh tip.
Crystal Katana Tool
loading the player....
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on orders $35 or more: Just use coupon code: JULY2018
I was skeptical thst I really needed this tool but I sure am glad I got it. It makes gluing those crystals so much cleaner and precise! Especially with the new smaller crystals! The point on the other end is terrific for giving each crystal that little nudge to stay where it should be. Another example of Beaducation helping us have more success at what we love to do!
This makes setting these tiny crystals so much easier! Much easier than dealing with tweezers or fingertip.
This is such a game changer! It makes picking up the crystals so much easier.
Game changer! I will not lose as many crystals on the floor!
Love this tool!! It makes life easier when dealing with those errant little crystals.
I can't believe I waited so long to buy this. It's like a little magic wand for setting crystals. Such a time saver.
BEST. Invention. EVER!! A definite must have if you love setting crystals in everything!! Makes life so much easier!