9" Square Red Leather/Suede Sandbag, Bench Block Pad
- Red leather with turquoise stitching.
- 9" x 9"
- We like to use a leather sandbag under our bench block when stamping, chasing and forming.
- Slip resistant.
- Helps to deaden the blow and sound when striking a piece of metal.
- Pairs great with 4" x 4" and 4" x 6" bench blocks, or mandrels.
- If you are using a 2.5" x 2.5" bench block we recommend the 5.5" sandbag.
- Each handmade in the USA.
- Check out all of our sandbags in many colors!
Leather Sandbags, Bench Block Pads
loading the player....
Great size for holding the larger bench block. Just the right amount of filling to cradle the block and help deaden the sound.
Not only is it a pretty red, it holds the 6"x 4" block very well. Very nice!
I'm glad i finally took the plunge and got this. It makes for a very stable stamping surface. I was afraid the 9" might be too big but it's actually perfect for my 4" bench block.