Aluminum Circle / Coaster Blank, 102mm (4"), 10 Gauge
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Divide up a Circle Using a Circle Divider Grid for Mandala Stamping
loading the player....
These are big and heavy! I love them. I was able to stamp Christmas carols on them to use a ornaments. I was able to get a first and second verse, along with the chorus. There was even room left over for a few design stamps.
These are substantial! I'm not sure I'll use as a coaster though, I like how Lisa framed them in her video! Something totally different!!
I have finally taken the plunge with these big discs! The size is wonderful- so much space. I cannot believe the value of these either- what a great price for this size and gauge. I plan on using these as pieces I frame for end-of-the-year teacher gifts. I am starting now, though, as this is a substantial canvas for me and will take planning!
I love the size and weight of this blank.
Haven't made my coaster sets yet but these are a very nice weight and size.
These are so much fun!! The design possibilities are endless.
I love these! They are so sturdy and thick. I think I’m going to make some Anniversary presents out of them.
I can’t wait to stamp these big and beautiful blanks!
Great size, weight, and thickness!! Cant wait to stamp it :)
I'm totally hooked! I finally took the plunge and have made several sets of Mandala Coasters, and love these! Perfect size and gauge!
Love how these look after stamping they are very large and thick you can really go crazy with these and personalize designs for coasters.
I absolutely adore these!! I have yet to use it as a coaster, though. I've done scenic mandalas and attached them to a background for framing. Perfect decor or a gift! They're so much fun to plan out and the thick guage makes it so easy to stamp. Don't be afraid of these bad boys!