Aluminum Circle / Coaster Blank, 102mm (4"), 10g
- Diameter: 102mm (4")
- Thickness: 10g
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Back may be scratched - but the side with the laminate that you peel is perfect!
- We do not recommend soldering on aluminum.
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We have a peel and stick on cork pad, which you can add to the back of this blank to create a coaster.
- The sample with the Fan stamps, was made by our pal Harold Pritchard. Amazing right!?
Divide up a Circle Using a Circle Divider Grid for Mandala Stamping
loading the player....
These are big and heavy! I love them. I was able to stamp Christmas carols on them to use a ornaments. I was able to get a first and second verse, along with the chorus. There was even room left over for a few design stamps.
These are substantial! I'm not sure I'll use as a coaster though, I like how Lisa framed them in her video! Something totally different!!
I have finally taken the plunge with these big discs! The size is wonderful- so much space. I cannot believe the value of these either- what a great price for this size and gauge. I plan on using these as pieces I frame for end-of-the-year teacher gifts. I am starting now, though, as this is a substantial canvas for me and will take planning!
I love the size and weight of this blank.
Haven't made my coaster sets yet but these are a very nice weight and size.
These are so much fun!! The design possibilities are endless.
I love these! They are so sturdy and thick. I think I’m going to make some Anniversary presents out of them.
I can’t wait to stamp these big and beautiful blanks!