Aluminum Circle, 38mm (1.5"), 16g
- 38mm (1.5")
- Thickness: 16g
- There is NO PROTECTIVE PLASTIC FILM on this blank.
- There may be surface scratches that can be buffed out with steel wool.
- This aluminum has a more matte finish than our 18g aluminum with film on one side.
- Pack of 4.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These are great , easy to stamp on , takes ink well - they were a good choice for a holiday project
I love this blank. I have found there is definitely a difference between the quality of Beaducation aluminum and other suppliers. This blank is a great size and will be perfect for a gift idea I have.