Dandelion & Fluff Flower Metal Design Stamps, 8mm - Beaducation Exact Series by Stamp Yours
- Design Measures: 8mm x 6mm (Dandelion), 3mm x 3mm (Fluff)
- Made from 3/8" and 1/4" square heat treated tool steel.
- This is a Beaducation Original design.
- Stamp Yours Stamps are Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to endure high volume use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
- Precision engraved with a sharp face for ease of use into harder metals like stainless steel.
- Tapered to the character or design face to ensure accurate alignment.
- Made from industrial tool steel.
- Shank length is 3" long.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
The Dandelion always used to be one of my favorite stamps, but I was a little hesitant to buy this new one as I wasn’t entirely sure if the smaller size would really be visibly different. I am glad I did buy it, the impression is very sharp and using both sizes together gives a three -dimensional vivid look! Now I will use it even more often.
I have been adding and deleting this stamp set from my cart for quite some time, but I recently bought it during your summer sale. It is AMAZING! I love this collaboration with SY. The stamps and so sharp and also very easy to place.
Of course, this stamp impresses easily in the softer metals, but I was also thrilled to get a nice impression with it on stainless steel. I do use a 3 lbs hammer, as I do for most design stamps on stainless. Excellent quality-- very pleased!
I have been wanting to get this set for a while, as I thought it was beautiful. I am so happy I did. It stamps with ease and has a beautiful crisp impression. I have only used it on sterling at this time, but am looking forward to trying it on other metals.