Dandelion & Fluff Flower Metal Design Stamps, 8mm - Beaducation Exact Series by Stamp Yours, Rated for Stainless
- Design Measures: 8mm x 6mm (Dandelion), 3mm x 3mm (Fluff)
- Made from 3/8" and 1/4" square heat treated tool steel.
- Rated to endure high volume use on all metals including Stainless Steel.
- Made with the highest quality materials and processes.
- Shank length is 3".
- Precision tapered to the character face to ensure accurate alignment.
- Made in the USA by Stamp Yours for Beaducation.
- This is a Beaducation Original design.
- We also carry this design in a different size that is NOT rated for stamping on Stainless Steel.
- One of the most popular metal punches available, our Dandelion Flower with the Fluff is not just pretty, it's a useful flower with many holistic health benefits. Perfect for "make a wish" jewelry, garden scene stamping, a simple name or quote piece as well.
Oh my gosh these stamps are amazing. First and foremost, they are ground right down to the design so you can clearly see where you are placing it. In addition, they are rated to work on Stainless Steel. Just a note about that: simple designs (like a letter) impress much easier into Stainless than a stamp with a lot of detail, like this one. Stamping a detailed stamp on Stainless requires a very strong whack, perhaps a 2lb hammer and we recommend taking your bench block off of your sandbag and placing it directly on a very hard stable surface (and don't forget to protect your ears).
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
BUY MORE SAVE MORE: Spend $35, Save $5; Spend $70, Save $10, Spend $100, Save $15; Spend $150, Save $25; Spend $200, Save $35; Spend $300, Save $50! April 23rd - April 26th.
This item does not have any reviews yet.