Aluminum Crescent Moon 60.4mm (2.4") x 12.5mm (.5"), 16g - *No plastic film
- 60.4mm (2.4") x 12.5mm (.5")
- Thickness: 16g
- Pack of 4.
- There is NO PROTECTIVE PLASTIC FILM on this blank.
- There may be surface scratches that can be buffed out with steel wool.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These blanks are a really nice shape. Loads of possibilities. I will be buying some more.
I love the size/shape of these blanks.