Aluminum Sheet Metal, 6" x 6", 18 Gauge
- Measurements: 6" x 6"
- Thickness: 18 gauge
- This sheet comes with protective film on one side (to be peeled off), but occasionally batches have film on both sides.
- This is raw sheet and may have slight imperfections that can be polished out.
- Want to cut your own discs out of this sheet? Use the Pepe Disc Cutter.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
This item does not have any reviews yet.