Aluminum Sheet, 6" x 6", 16 Gauge
- Measurements: 6" x 6"
- Thickness: 16g
- There is no protective PVC on either side of this sheet.
- This is raw sheet and may have slight imperfections that can be polished out.
- Want to cut your own discs out of this sheet? Use the Pepe Disc Cutter.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Love the thicker gauge aluminum sheets. Super easy to saw out your own shapes.