3.8mm Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch with Multi Pack of Swarovski Birthstone Crystals (240 pieces)
NOTE - This setter works best on very soft metals like Aluminum and Pewter. Because you have to move so much metal (and create a solid impression), it is tough to impress in harder metals, especially if they are thin.
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS16.
- 12 packs of 20.
- 3.8mm in diameter.
- Use the setter tool to create a divot in your metal creating the perfect size to glue your flat back into.
- Use Hypo Cement to glue these flat back crystals to blanks.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
- January - Garnet (Siam)
- February - Amethyst (Amethyst)
- March - Aquamarine (Aquamarine)
- April - Diamond (Clear Crystal)
- May - Emerald (Emerald)
- June - Alexandrite (Light Amethyst)
- July - Ruby (Ruby)
- August - Peridot (Peridot)
- September - Sapphire (Sapphire)
- October - Tourmaline (Rose)
- November - Topaz (Topaz)
- December - Blue Zircon (Blue Zircon or Tanzanite)
Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch
loading the player....
I love this crystal setter. I had the 2.6mm setter and knew as soon as this was released I had to have it. It requires a couple good whacks to set deep enough, but still easy to use and really adds that pop of color to a piece.
I love the new size! Combining the three sizes or just add one big crystal to a design is awesome. I followed Lisa's recommendation to take out the crystal setter, center it again into the circle and then give it a second whack. This really does the trick.
I love these crystal setters. So easy to use. I have all the sizes. It comes with a good amount of crystals too.
I have all 3 crystal setters. It’s easier to work with the larger crystals, but I like having all three sizes because it gives me more creative freedom
We love these crystals. They just "dress up" everything.