Sterling Silver Ring Stamping Blank, 6mm Wide, SIZE 7
- Width: 6mm (.24")
- Thickness: 1.5mm (.06")
- Size 7
- Size, width and thickness may vary slightly, see below note.
- Inside is stamped with .925.
* Sterling Ring Note - PLEASE READ
- The prices of these rings will fluxuate with the metals market.
- This is a new vendor for these rings. The vendor we tried in February did not work out.
- These rings are handmade and the size may vary within 1/4 of a size either larger or smaller than listed. The width may also vary 1/4mm larger or smaller than what is listed. Please continue to check back and read this note as we work with our new vendor and try to get the rings more consistent.
- Because these are handmade, there is a seam in these rings. The seam is very strong and holds up to stamping great, but if you are wanting to solder on them, keep an eye out for the seam and do not overheat it. Please watch the video linked above on this product to see how to detect the seam. It's a simple thing that isn't a big deal, we just wanted to make you aware of it.
- Check out our FREE: Stamping on Rings Class.
- Do not use the ink or enamel for adding black into your letters when stamping on rings. The friction of the other fingers rubbing against the ring rubs the ink out of the impression. You should oxidize the letters with Liver of Sulfur or Jax Silver Blackener.
- If you want a lot of these rings, PLEASE plan ahead and email email@example.com. They take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
Like the thin ring, I wear this one all the time. I have not stamped on it yet but plan on putting the names of my daughters on it. I will be ordering more for sale.
I love these rings even without stamped designs on them. Shiny and lightweight. They are very easy to stamp on and have a nice width for use with bigger design and letter stamps.
(See tutorials and read product details for info on correct stamp size)
I learned a valuable lesson from the tutorials that the more you stamp on these rings, the larger the size will be. So, consider this when ordering the sizes you need and how much you will be stamping on them.
Love this stacked together w/ a bunch of thin rings.
I found them true to size!
Love the quality and the width of this one! Can't wait to stamp it up :)