Aluminum Circle, Disc, Round with Heart Paw Cutout and Hole, 25mm (1"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Circle: 25mm (1")
- Paw cutout: 10mm (.4") x 10mm (.4")
- Thickness: 14g
- Hole size: 3mm (fits up to a 12g jump ring)
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
These blanks are super cute. I've been using them to make necklaces for people that want dog/cat tags and they've been a bit hit so far.
Easy to stamp. Great for memorial jewelry or tags!
These are really cute and easy to stamp on I made some for pet tags on collars.
I love these blanks! I've been making necklaces with them and people love them.