Aluminum Circle, Disc, Round with Heart Paw Cutout and Hole, 25mm (1"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Circle: 25mm (1")
- Paw cutout: 10mm (.4") x 10mm (.4")
- Thickness: 14g
- Hole size: 3mm (fits up to a 12g jump ring)
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These blanks are super cute. I've been using them to make necklaces for people that want dog/cat tags and they've been a bit hit so far.
Easy to stamp. Great for memorial jewelry or tags!
These are really cute and easy to stamp on I made some for pet tags on collars.
I love these blanks! I've been making necklaces with them and people love them.