Stainless Steel Circle with Hole / Offset Washer, 32mm (1.25") with 10mm (.39") ID, 22g, Pack of 5
- Dimensions: 32mm (1.25") OD, 25mm (1") ID
- Thickness: 22g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- Protective film on one side. Peel this off before stamping.
- There is a very slight protruding rim around the inside cutout.
- Polished to a high shine, mirror finish on one side.
- Use the Power Punch Plier to punch holes in this blank.
- This is a raw metal punched from sheet. The front is very shiny and the backs may have scratches. To remove these scratches, buff the backs with a medium grit sand paper or sanding sponge.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Nice shape/size for earrings or a simple necklace.