Aluminum Rectangle 38mm (1.5") x 22mm (.86"), 14g, Pack of 5
- Rectangle: 38mm (1.5") x 22mm (.86")
- Thickness: 14g
- Hole size: 1.8mm, fits 14g and smaller jump rings.
- Sold in a pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Nice, versatile size. Shiny finish under the plastic film. Will definitely need filing and/ or sanding to smooth the rough edges,
I don't often stamp on aluminum but when I do I only buy from Beaducation- your aluminum is the best! I bought this specific blank to make backpack charms for kids. This size gives me a lot of room for design stamps and inspirational sayings.