Aluminum Angel with Top Loop, 32mm (1.26") x 29mm (1.12"), 18g, Pk of 5
- 32mm (1.26") x 29mm (1.12")
- Thickness: 18g
- Top loop accommodates up to 16g jump ring.
- Pack of 5.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Love the Angel's. Want them to be perfect. Fantastic quality. Still deciding what I wan on them.