Aluminum Black Bottle Opener Keychain, 83mm (3.25") x 40mm (1.6")
- Black anodized aluminum.
- Dimensions: 83mm (3.25") x 40mm (1.6")
- Stampable area: 52mm (2.5") x 14mm (.55")
- Thickness: 2.6mm
- Comes with 25mm split ring.
- This product NO LONGER says China on it. It is now totally plain.
- Add light color to the impressions with the one of these pens, or a Sharpie paint pen.
- The black coating will eventually start to chip off of the very tip of the inside of the tool that connects with the jagged part of the beer cap. The metal underneath is silver colored.
- You can see in the picture that the texture of this blank holds a bit of the light ink/enamel. For this reason, I try to wipe the ink/enamel off the surface very quickly after applying it. If that doesn't work, I recommend adding the ink/enamel to the whole piece (not just around the letters) so the whole piece has a bit of the light color in the texture, not just one area.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
These are great .. love the black !
I love this matte black version of bottle opener, looks a bit more sophisticated. Also purchased the white enamel pen to go with it. Love them together.