Aluminum Bottle Opener Keychain, 60mm (2.35") x 40mm (1.6")
- Dimensions: 60mm (2.35") x 40mm (1.6")
- Thickness: 3.2mm
- Stampable area: 30mm (1.30") x 33mmm (1.30")
- Comes with 25mm split ring.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
*** 20% OFF SITEWIDE SALE, 10/28-10-29 ***
This is a great keychain! The aluminum makes it easy to stamp. I also love that there is a large stamping area- making it great for fun designs and phrases. Finally, it is wonderful everything is included including the split ring!
This is great blank. It is easy to stamp my designs on.