Aluminum Bottle Opener Keychain, 60mm (2.35") x 40mm (1.6")
- Dimensions: 60mm (2.35") x 40mm (1.6")
- Thickness: 3.2mm
- Stampable area: 30mm (1.30") x 33mmm (1.30")
- Comes with 25mm split ring.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
This is a great keychain! The aluminum makes it easy to stamp. I also love that there is a large stamping area- making it great for fun designs and phrases. Finally, it is wonderful everything is included including the split ring!