*** NOTE (11/4/19) This batch came in at 6.25" long not 6" like the last batch. ***
Stainless Steel, Black Bracelet Blank, 159mm (6.25") x 6.5mm (.25")
- Dimensions: 159mm (6.25") x 6.5mm (.25")
- Thickness: 1.8mm (approximately 13 gauge)
- High polish on one side and slightly matte finish on the other.
- To bend these, we recommend the using the bending bar followed by the bracelet bending pliers. We use the bending pliers kinda as a handle to hold the ends and bend them from a C shape to more of a bracelet cuff shape.
- Colored Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- On the rainbow stainless blanks, the color will vary from piece to piece, sometimes leaning towards blues/greens, sometimes leaning towards pinks/purples/oranges. Each one is slightly different.
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically mention that they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- The colored stainless stamping blanks have a very thick plating that holds up extremely well. Do not file these blanks or you will remove the color.
- To add a light color to the impressions, we recommend using this paint pen or these enamels pens.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Adding White to Impressions Using a Paint Pen
loading the player....
This item does not have any reviews yet.