Stainless Steel, Rainbow Color Round, Disc, Circle with Hole, 12mm (.47"), Pack of 5
- Diameter: 12mm (.47")
- Thickness: 1.5mm (approximately 15 gauge)
- Hole size: 1.5mm, fits 16 gauge and smaller jump rings.
- Sold in pack of 5.
- Colored Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- On the rainbow stainless blanks, the color will vary from piece to piece, sometimes leaning towards blues/greens, sometimes leaning towards pinks/purples/oranges. Each one is slightly different.
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically mention that they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- The colored stainless stamping blanks have a very thick plating that holds up extremely well. Do not file these blanks or you will remove the color.
- To add a light color to the impressions, we recommend using this paint pen or these enamels pens.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Adding White to Impressions Using a Paint Pen
loading the player....
These are really pretty, great for a single letter and a small butterfly. I made this for my granddaughter with her initial on one side and the small butterfly on the other side. can't wait to get the matching chain she will love this for Christmas.