Stainless Steel, Rainbow Color Round, Disc, Circle with Hole, 19mm (.75"), Pack of 5
- Diameter: 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: 1.5mm (approximately 15 gauge)
- Hole size: 1.9mm, fits 14ga and smaller jump rings.
- Sold in pack of 5.
- Colored Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- On the rainbow stainless blanks, the color will vary from piece to piece, sometimes leaning towards blues/greens, sometimes leaning towards pinks/purples/oranges. Each one is slightly different.
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically mention that they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- The colored stainless stamping blanks have a very thick plating that holds up extremely well. Do not file these blanks or you will remove the color.
- To add a light color to the impressions, we recommend using this paint pen or these enamels pens.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Adding White to Impressions Using a Paint Pen
loading the player....
This item does not have any reviews yet.