Stainless Steel, Rainbow Color Mermaid Tail Bracelet Blank, 152mm (6") x 8.5mm (.34")
- Dimensions: 152mm (6") x 8.5mm (.34")
- Thickness: 1.2mm (approximately 16 gauge)
- High polish finish on both sides.
- Stainless cuffs are much more difficult to shape than softer metals, but we found these soft enough to bend with bracelet bending pliers and or the bending bar. The mermaid tail is difficult to bend so we used the ring bending plier to help with that.
- Be careful when bending just below the tail. The metal is more narrow there and bends more easily.
- Colored Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- On the rainbow stainless blanks, the color will vary from piece to piece, sometimes leaning towards blues/greens, sometimes leaning towards pinks/purples/oranges. Each one is slightly different.
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically mention that they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- The colored stainless stamping blanks have a very thick plating that holds up extremely well. Do not file these blanks or you will remove the color.
- To add a light color to the impressions, we recommend using this paint pen or these enamels pens.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
Adding White to Impressions Using a Paint Pen
loading the player....
This item does not have any reviews yet.