Poppy Bud Metal Design Stamp, 6mm by Little Freckle
- Design measures: 6mm x 4mm
- Designed in the UK by Little Freckle
- Made from 1/2" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrives coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This Stamp is Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
Adorable poppy bud stamp, adds so much when used with my other floral stamps. Love it!
This is one of my favorite flower stamps. The whole poppy line is so beautiful.
Cute little accent
Mr and mrs poppy are the obviously beautiful ones in the poppy stamp family, but this poppy bud is just really pretty in person, I’m so glad I got it! It looks great alone or paired in with other poppy or flowers.