Stainless Steel Bracelet Blank, 152mm (6") x 9.5mm (.37")
- Dimensions: 152mm (6") x 9.5mm (.37")
- Thickness: 1.8mm (approximately 13 gauge)
- High polish on one side and slightly matte finish on the other.
- To bend these, we recommend the using bending bar followed by the bracelet bending pliers. We use the bending pliers kinda as a handle to hold the ends and bend them from a C shape to more of a bracelet cuff shape.
- Stainless Steel Metal Info -
- Only stamp on stainless steel with stamps that specifically say they will work on stainless steel.
- Stainless steel is very difficult to stamp on because it is such a hard metal. Tape your blank to your bench block and consider using a 2 lb hammer.
- We highly recommend buying a few stainless steel blanks to use as practice pieces.
- Stainless steel does contain a small amount of nickel.
This item does not have any reviews yet.