2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Black / Jet, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Great addition to the crystal colors.
Will be the perfect touch as eyes on the reindeer blanks!
These are lovely! Will provide a nice contrast with silver, as well as copper blanks.
So lovely and easy to use. Can nearly wait to use them on my new project.