Aluminum Medallion Bracelet Blank with 19mm (.75") Circle, Disc, Round, 152mm (6") x 3.18mm (.125"), 12 Gauge, Pack of 4
- Dimensions: 152mm (6") x 3.18mm (.125")
- Circle measures 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: 12 gauge
- Sold in packs of 4.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I've had several requests for this design and so happy to have them in my arsenal!
I love these! Such a simple design and easy to bend and stamp. I already have more in my cart.