Aluminum Medallion Ring Blank with 19mm (.75") Circle, Disc, Round, 69.85mm (2.75") x 6.35mm (.25"), 14 Gauge, Pack of 4
PLEASE NOTE - the round part of this ring blank is very difficult to bend. The only tool we found useful to bend the medallion is the Nylon Jaw Ring Bending Plier.
- Dimensions: 69.85mm (2.75") x 6.35mm (.25")
- Circle measures 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: 14 gauge
- Pack of 4.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
This item does not have any reviews yet.