Permanent Waterproof Ink Paint Pen / Marker, Set of 7 Colors
- Colors include: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink.
White pen is sold separately.
- Perfect for adding color into stamped impressions in dark metal.
- Shake well before using.
- Before first use, press nib down into a paper for 3-4 seconds, then press and release until ink fills the nib.
- This ink is oil-based, permanent, fade-resistant, waterproof and dries very quickly.
- "Draw" the ink over the area with the impressions, let it dry for about 30 seconds to a minute, then with a very light amount of rubbing alcohol on a tissue, wipe the excess off the surface. Try to just wipe the surface and not press the tissue into the impressions. After the alcohol dries, you might see some streaks of light leftover ink, just wipe clean again with a clean tissue and a very light amount of alcohol. This will leave the ink down in the impressions.
Adding Color to Metal Stamped Impressions with Paint Pen / Markers
loading the player....
I love these pens! They add color and fun to your pieces!
It's nice to have more options than just black. These are a little bit harder to clean up than the Impressart markers, but look great.
I love them! Super fun and bright colors!