2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Blue Zircon, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute
Cutest way to make ornaments sparkle.
One of my favorite colors
The Owl and Magnolia- Carla
This is a beautiful teal blue color! I love to use this with the peacock feather stamps and think this color is beautiful mixed the the fuschia and Jonquil colors. I use the 2.6mm crystal setter to set these.
Very pretty color.Looks like the Caribbean.
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
Beautiful and sparkly...can't wait to use on Christmas ornaments this year!
Love this color so much, had to have in both sizes!!
Such pretty crystals. So glad I bought them!
It is such a pretty color and all the crystals shine and sparkle in the light so well.
These are perfect to use in the 3mm bezel cups, and also great using the crystal setter punch.