2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Siam, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Gorgeous crystals. They are a deep, rich color. I love using them with the Emerald color for Christmas ornaments.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Perfect for July and Jan birthstone
Really deep color, love it
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
Beautiful and sparkly...can't wait to use on Christmas ornaments this year!
These are a really pretty crystal. Perfect for January birthstone.
I use these as January and July. They are deep red, making them great for Christmas things also.
Perfect little crystals for a birthstone or adding sparkle to a piece.
The color of these is gorgeous! Everywhere else I've shopped for crystals only seems to carry the "Light Siam" which is a very bright (somewhat tacky) red in my opinion. These "Siam" colored ones are a deep rich red. I would love these in more (bigger!) sizes.
Deep beautiful red, perfect for adding sparkle to my Christmas ornaments.