2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Crystal, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Color is spot on just like their crystals. Works well with my birthstone projects and the price is great as well.
Dainty pretty and sparkly!
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute
All of these are beautiful.
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
Beautiful and sparkly...can't wait to use on Christmas ornaments this year!
It is such a pretty color and all the crystals shine and sparkle in the light so well.
Perfect for my dreaming of a white Christmas ornaments, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle.
So lovely and easy to use. Can nearly wait to use them on my new project.