2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Sapphire, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Color is fabulous and is just like the picture. These work well with my birthstone projects and the price is great as well.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
Perfect blue color. I was looking for a crystal to represent the September birth stone and am very pleased with this. I will be making a family necklace using these crystals and the 2.6 and 1.8 mm crystal setters.
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
A beautiful deep blue. The crystals shine and sparkle in the light so well.
Great for September birthdays or just a great blue.
My favorite color in these crystals! So sparkly and beautiful.