2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Emerald, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
Gorgeous crystals. They are a deep, rich color. I love using them with the Siam color for Christmas ornaments.
Super sweet for that extra sparkle to my pieces.
Super tiny and super cute
Beautiful color, might be the favorite.
Beautiful and great quality! Love!
Beautiful and sparkly...can't wait to use on Christmas ornaments this year!
Love the green of these crystals! So pretty
The crystals are a beautiful deep green. They have an awesome shine and sparkle.
Beautiful deep green. Perfect for May birthstones.
A very festive Christmas green.
Deep beautiful green, perfect for adding sparkle to my Christmas ornaments.