Glaze Metal Sealer
- 2 oz container
- Clear top coat for metal
- Fast Drying
- No acids
- Non-yellowing or cracking
- Great for preserving Copper and Brass
- Eliminates tarnishing!
- Avoid contact with your skin.
- Do not apply with your fingers.
- Use gloves when applying.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Please keep away from children.
- Learn how to work with these Patinas in a safe manner by clicking on the Materials Data Safety Sheet.
Apply an even amount using a Paint Brush
as to seal metals and prevent oxidation. As an extender: mix thoroughly with Patina before applying to metal to create a glaze like effect. Drying time will vary depending on thickness of coat.
We encourage you to wear gloves while working with your glaze and work in a well ventilated area.
BUY MORE SAVE MORE: Spend $35, Save $5. Spend $70, Save $10. Spend $100, Save $15. Spend $150, Save $25. Spend $200, Save $35. Spend $300, Save $50!
I use this to seal my ID tag that are used on dogs and cats. I keeps the tags shining and *hopfully* makes them last longer. I like the finish it gives the metal, it looks much more finished and professional than just metal alone.
I will say that the smell is vey strong. I normally wait till the end of the day before I apply it,that way it can sit in my craft room and dry over night.
Really impressed with how well this deals my jewelry. It's very fast drying, and goes a long way. Great for sealing my copper jewelry to keep the look the way I want it!