Caesar Branch Border Opposing Direction Metal Design Stamp-Beaducation Original (Left Facing)
- Design measures: 11.75mm wide by 4.7mm high.
- Made from 1/2" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This is our new Caesar Branch where when stamped, the tips of the branch point to the left.
- Here is a link to the original Caesar Branch.
- Using both Original and Opposing stamps creates a symmetrical accent around names and blanks.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of copper sheet for practicing.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I am loving my left facing as well as my right facing Caesar branch stamps. They leave a clear impression. I have so many designs to use them with.
I love all of Beaducation’s branch and floral stamps. They are all beautifully detailed and leave clear impressions. This branch is no exception. I use a 2lbs hammer and the tilt and tap method. I’m very eager to continue making floral designs with this!
I love this stamp! I hesitated to get it and the right facing one but I am so glad I did. The stamp easily and frame so many of my other stamps.
SO HAPPY that I got the matching branch!!! Now I just need the garden one to come back in stock...
I am thrilled that they have a match to my branch. I love this stamp. It is nice and crisp and looks great. Plenty of nice detail.