Aluminum Foil Practice Stamp Tape Sheets, 4.5" x 4" - Pack of 5
- 4.5" x 4"
- Sold in pack of 5 sheets.
- Great for planning out your design before using a blank.
- Do not remove backing on tape unless you plan on sticking that tape permanently (it really sticks!)
- Do not hit your stamps on your bench block with your hammer on foil (could damage stamps).
- Lay the foil tape on a surface softer than your bench block (like a wood counter or cutting board) and either press your stamp into foil to make impression or tap lightly with a plastic mallet.
Designing on Aluminum Tape
loading the player....
These adhesive aluminum sheets are perfect for practicing your designs before you move onto a blank. I plan to also use them to identify my stamps in their holder.
whoever thought of this should get a years supply of them! Its great to plan out your designs to see what works. There have been many times when I see it on the foil and end up making big changes. I also use it to see my stamps. Can't always tell what I'm looking at, but once zi stamp it on foil. I know. Love this.
As a newbie, I Love this aluminum foil practice tape! It’s the best thing to help me design various layouts before ruining a blank. Love that you can use a sharpie on it, too! Also, it’s especially super in figuring exactly where to line up each different letter/font. I draw a line and try them out before stamping on my blank.
I also stamp all my new stamps as soon as I get them, as I can’t wait to try them out and I can refer back to these to help decide on new purchases.
N,B. Don’t try to stamp on your bench block!
I have been using foil tape for layouts for years. However, I only had 2 inch wide tape and I really like this wider width. Much easier to plan larger pieces/ bowls.